Just like you, we are very concerned about the safety of your privacy, nevertheless we can only function properly by making use of your supplied personal data. We respect your privacy and process your personal data only for the purpose for which you provided it and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Telecommunications Act.
1. Company details
Company name: Hair Science Institute B.V
Chamber of Commerce registration number: 062614207
VAT number: NL855321921B01
- To register your preferences.
- To register information that is specific to you, such as the web pages that you consulted to go to our site.
- To register your past activities on the site, to offer you a better service on your next visit.
- To show you relevant advertisements after your visit to our website.
- To ensure that you do not receive the same advertisements repeatedly.
- To adjust the content and presentation of the site based on your browser type or other information sent by the browser.
3. E-mail address
In the context of a concluded agreement, we can make offers about similar products and services, provided that you have not objected to this when providing this. The possibility of filing a statement of opposition is stated at the time of providing your information. In addition, in every communication you are offered the opportunity to object to the further use of your e-mail address under the same conditions. When collecting your e-mail address for reasons other than in the context of a concluded agreement, this will not be used for the transmission of unsolicited communications if you have not given your permission.
4. Postal address
We only use your postal address for sending information and documents that relate to you personally.
5. Telephone number
Unless you have indicated that you do not appreciate this, we may contact you by telephone to inform you about products and services. With every interview you will be informed of the possibility to oppose this and to be registered in the do not call me.
6. Other personal information
We only process other personal information using cookies, peripherals, and other resources if:
the information is necessary for:
- Executing the signed agreement;
- Fulfilling a public duty;
- Representing our legal interests (unless your interests or fundamental rights take precedence), or;
- You agreed to the processing and collecting thereof. We will not store your information longer than required for processing purposes.
7. Special personal information
The collected information is exclusively used for internal purposes and is not shared with other organizations.
8. Data transfer and security
We have taken the necessary security measures to prevent loss, improper use or change to information we receive on our site.
9. Safe storage of information
We store as little client information as possible to ensure that our database contains no sensitive personal information.
We always use a secure internet connection when sending personal information by e-mail.
We take technical and organizational measures to prevent loss of information or the unlawful processing of information. This allows us to guarantee a suitable security level, which is tested periodically.
All systems that process sensitive personal information are equipped with anti-virus software and the latest security patches from all other major software manufacturers, as published by the suppliers themselves.
Our site is tested for application vulnerabilities from the AWASP top 10 at least twice per year.
If you wish to have your personal data deleted, you can send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and your details will be deleted at your request.
10. Access to your information
On request, we can notify our website visitors about the personal information we collect. Any errors can be corrected, supplemented, or removed. If you wish to access this information, or wish to improve your personal data, please contact us at the email addres email@example.com
- By e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone on +31 (0)43-601 81 01
- At Caldenborghlaan 45, 6226 BS Maastricht